Download the free eBook:
7 Tips to Increase Your Revenue with Client Accounting Services
What you will learn:
- How to find a niche for your CAS practice.
- How to create a growth plan for scaling.
- Why you need to think like a general manager as a CAS leader.
- How to create your sales and marketing plan.
- How to find a staffing model that works for your practice.
- How to document and standardize your processes.
- How to identify trends and plan accordingly.
About the author
Edward D. Warren, MBA
Business Development Director
Ed is an accomplished sales executive with over 15 years of professional services sales and marketing experience. He’s worked for Allinial Global and RSM Alliance member firms and serves on the board of the Association of Accounting Marketing.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In:
The pandemic has forced business leaders to accept that change is inevitable. 2020 started like any other year, but as the first quarter closed much of the world was in lockdown. Daniel Burrus, the author of The Anticipatory Organization, says that technology is...read more
There are several building blocks to creating a successful client accounting services practice. We’ve addressed several of these in other blog posts: developing a staffing plan, developing a sales and marketing plan, and thinking like a general manager. In this post...read more